South Africa's retail market for electrical and electronics holds a notable market share of 7.6% in 2014. The sector produced a healthy growth over 2009-2014, and is anticipated to maintain its momentum, at a CAGR of 6.83% during the next five years. Rapid urbanization, falling prices of electronic goods, and the demand for electronic products featuring the latest technologies and superior qualities will create more scope for the sector to grow in future. The online channel is witnessing adoption among customers and they are increasingly purchasing electronic goods online.
- Electrical and electronics sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2014-2019
- Online channel is gaining rapid adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.1% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 71.7% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2014.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-south-africa-market/details
"Electrical and Electronics Retailing in South Africa - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2009 to 2019
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/70554
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Visit Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/